e diel, 27 janar 2008

Amazing Gracie Part II

Last night our Bible verses were from Matthew. So I told the story...

One day some men came to Jesus and asked Him what the most important things were that God told them to do.

Jesus told them that there were two things:
1. Love God with all your heart.
2. Love others.

So while Nathan laid on the floor [unusual for him, he was tired I guess] and Colin played at the sink [turning the water off and on] and our other leader Miss Maggie [Gracie's mom by the way] made sure that Colin did not fall or burn himself with the hot water, I asked Gracie who she loved.

"Colin"
"Really, who else?"
"Nathan"
"Wow! Who else??
"Owen" [Owen wasn't even there this week]
"That's great. Who else?" [by this point, I'm wondering when she'll say Jesus or God]
"Momma!"
"You love your mom? I think that's great. Who else?"
"I LOVE YOU MR. ROGER"

That made my night. It was so worth it to be there.

Nuk ka komente: