e mërkurë, 21 nëntor 2007

Almost Alone at W x O

Last Saturday I was alone in Won by One with Michael. I love this kid. He's great. He plays catch, missies the ball, and runs after it with the biggest smile he can muster. He doesn't care about win/loss. He only wants to play.

Anyway, after awhile Nathan comes in too. Now Mike I could of handled, but Mike AND Nathan....

Then comes one more kid. I hate to say it, but I've forgotten his name off hand.

I called for help. And in comes Lori

Lori is an amazing lady...if you don't believe me...ask her. She's Michael's mom. And she is raising her other son, and she's actually married to their dad...HAPPILY.

No, I'm kidding. Adam is a great guy.

When my sister and her family were robbed, Adam sought me out to pray about it with me.

These are some great people.

2 komente:

Kinney Kids Parents tha...

I think Lori and Adam are great too, just don't tell them I said that - they'll think we are friends or something!

Bytheway Rog, LOVE YOUR BLOGS!

Lori tha...

Roger, I read your blog every day, but somehow I missed this one until this morning. God must have known I would need a little ego boost today :)

The other kid's name was Collin. I know because I spent the entire evening saying, "Collin...Collin...Collin"

That was a fun night. I enjoyed the time to hang out, even with the boys taking up most of our time.

Don't tell anyone, but I'll be performing in all the services in WxO Christmas Eve. There will probably be a rush for the room now.